But it's pointless.
I finally got divorced. That's a relief. I have a decent job with benefits. I'm living on the cheap in a camper. I have some good friends. Just keeping things quiet and stress/drama free. It's nice for a change! Y'all take care, I'm not gonna bother with this blog anymore. Life is too short. Farewell and adieu.
Cures Tailgating Too!
16 hours ago


7 comments:
Good luck and Godspeed sir. A good time to drop off the radar,
Glad to see your doing better and a happy camper but will be sorry to see you go as you always add an interesting aspect to any issue.
Glad things are going well enough for you. All the best.
I really enjoyed your blog. You were the glue that held the prepper bloggers together, after you quit, a lot of others quit too.
Wish you well.
Big Al
Dammit. I just discovered your blog.
Good luck, turn the page on this chapter of your life, and see where the road goes.
You’re still missed.
Hoping this next chapter has been good for you and your future is blessed.
Well, it's been right at two years now. Still wish you were still dropping you bits of wisdom and insight - Happy Trails!
Post a Comment